We believe it's so important to offer exciting opportunities to our students as often as possible.
That's why we work hard to bring successful choreographers and dance practitioners to Studio A whenever we have the chance. Below are just a couple of our most popular workshops. Please look out for more exciting workshops that we will be organising for the New Year.
Description to follow ...
- Choreographer of Diversity
- Winner of Britains Got Talent
- Judge on Got to Dance
- Presenter on Can't Touch This
- Dance Company based in Brisbane, Australia
- Commercial and Street Dance
- Their YouTube channel is one of the biggest dance choreography channels in the world with 1.4 million subscribers!
- Choreograph for companies all over the world
- Director of the MGA Academy of Performing Arts, Edinburgh
- Director of MGA Management and Beyond Broadway
- Graduate of Bird College
- International Choreographer
- International choreographer
- Movement director for Love Rudeye Ltd
- Resident at Pineapple Dance Studios
- Credits include Virgin, Very, Superdrug and Riton
- International choreographer from Blackpool
- Graduate of Phil Winston’s Theatre School
- Starred in Cats, The Starlight Express, Saturday Night Fever, Fame and Tarzan